June 21, 2017 BY Tyler Moxley
Downtown Pleasanton Concerts Run Through August 25th
Every summer on Friday night Downtown Pleasanton welcomes some amazing concerts, for free.
The performances range from 50’s/60’s, Latin rock, Rock, Blues, and Oldies, plus other styles listed below. The concerts run from 7:00-8:30 pm located at Lions Wayside Park at the corner of First St. and Neal St.
Food is always welcome at the concerts in a fun picnic style and listeners are welcome to enjoy their favorite adult beverage responsibly.
To get a great seat you can place a blanket or chair out the morning of the concert to reserve your space, rocks or tarps are not allowed.
2017 Downtown Pleasanton Concert in the Park
- June 2 - Retroactive - Pop 60’s through Today
- June 9 - West Grand Boulevard - Classical Soul/ Motown
- June 16 - LunaFish - Late 60's Early 70's Rock & Roll
- June 23 - Finding Stella - Modern / Alternative Rock
- June 30 - The Apes – Contemporary Rock
- July 7 - Johnny Mahalo & The Wild Coconuts – Classic/ Rockabilly/ Island Music
- July 14 – Ruckatan Latin Tribe - Latin / Reggae World Music
- July 21 - Audio Illusion 50’s to Today
- July 28 - Crawdad Republic - Folk / Bluegrass
- August 4 - Tommy & the 4 Speeds - 1960’s
- August 11 - Max Cruise - Rock, Pop and R&B
- August 18 - Magic Moments - 1950’s through 1980’s
- August 25 - Public Eye - High Energy Rock & Roll